Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By placing an order with us you agree to and are bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Permissions. It is the customers responsibility to get all permissions necessary from the home/property owner. If proper permissions were not given and the home owner requests to have the display taken down we will oblige, but a refund will not be given to the customer.
If the residence is in a gated community you must provide an entry code or notify the attendant so we can gain access. If no code is given and the attendant is not notified we will not be able to set up the display and a full refund will not be provided.
2. Payments. The customer has the option to pay via direct credit/debit card, invoice, or cash payment. Checks are not permitted. The customer must pay the full amount before the display is set up. If the full amount is not received by delivery time, the display will still be set up but late fees will occur at an additional 5% each day the full amount has not been received. Payment information is never stored.
3. Refunds. Overnight Greetings will refund your full payment if cancelled more than 2 days* from the night of delivery or if severe weather permits us from not delivering. *If less than 2 days notice to cancel, Overnight Greetings will refund only 1/2 the purchase price. Overnight Greetings does not offer a full refund if the following apply:
- The homeowner calls and asks us to remove the display;
- The customer gives us the wrong address;
- The homeowner has a dog that prevents us from being on the property;
- The home is in a gated community and we can not gain access.
While a full refund may not be given for these circumstances, you may contact Overnight Greetings to work out rescheduling the display at the same value.
4. Cancellations and Extensions. Additional days and extensions are permitted if availabilities allow. If an extension is granted, the customer will be charged a $20 fee. The customer must give at least 2 days notice before the night of delivery for cancellation free of charge. Any cancellation within 2 days of the delivery night will only be refunded 1/2 the purchase price. Overnight Greetings reserves the right to cancel a display in severe weather conditions that could cause a danger to us or our displays. If a severe weather condition prohibits us from setting up, Overnight Greetings will contact you to arrange an alternate day or a full refund will be provided.
5. Loss, Stolen, or Damaged Items. All displays are property of Overnight Greetings. The display may not be moved without the consent of Overnight Greetings for any reason. Any damage of the display or signage is prohibited. The customer is fully responsible for any loss/stolen or damaged items at full replacement value.
6. Delivery and Pickup. Our standard delivery hours are between 10pm and 5am. We will do our best to accommodate special delivery times. Unless a special delivery time is requested, we cannot guarantee an exact time of delivery. Pick-up time could be as early as 7pm that same day. Day-time deliveries are available for an additional charge of $15.00 and are not picked up until the following evening. In certain cases the customer may be contacted for an alternate, later pick up time free of charge.